What is ERASMUS+?
Once officials in the European Union decided that it was necessary to increase the exchange of cultural values, cooperation between countries, and share knowledge. Therefore, they established a program called Erasmus. As a result, every student or researcher can travel to another country to gain experience and share his or her successes.
HOW CAN YOU PARTICIPATE?
– Your university should sign contracts with other universities.
– Basically, the opportunities are announced on the website of the university. If not, go to the international department and find out.
– You must speak English or the language of the country you are going to visit.
– You submit a package of documents, pass a competition (at least you should have good academic performance and activity)
– Voilà and you are going to another country for a semester.
HOW TO LIVE THERE? EUROPEAN PRICES ARE HIGH
-They also thought about this: you are given a scholarship and money for your travel
-The size of the scholarship depends on the country of your citizenship: the smaller is the economic development, the bigger is the scholarships.
-The scholarship is given upon your arrival to the country of exchange, so first, you need to have your finances for moving in and expenses at the beginning
- Inspiration (5)
- Style (1)
- Tips & tricks (2)
- Uncategorized (3)